This piece originally appeared on Time and Barking Up the Wrong Tree Eric Barker writes Barking Up the Wrong Tree.
Barking Up The Wrong Tree is a science blog by author Eric Barker. This is where the author shares answers to everything in wonderful life all around us, based on science and expert opinion.
So, what are 10 secrets about men that you may not know according to Eric Barker’s synthesis shared by Time Magazine? Invite you to consult and comment.
Scientific studies show:
- Being too rich and good-looking can actually hurt a man. Then again, marriage may be a bad deal for handsome guys.
- You can predict how many women a man has slept with by how funny he is.
- Yes, most TV commercials make men look like morons.
- Companies pay women more if a male CEO has a daughter.
- Poor and hungry men prefer heavier women. Rich and full guys like skinny girls.
- Attractive TV anchors make men unable to remember the news.
- What’s the chance that a man’s kids are not really his, biologically?
- Punching things does make men feel better.
- If men’s jobs didn’t affect their ability to attract women they’d be far less ambitious.
- Men fake orgasms too.